Langsung ke konten utama

DAILY ACTIVITY ( ENGLISH )

    Today is the day my group prepare ingredients for mid tomorrow, and I wanna telling about anything I do. I come to campus at 09.45 am upon I arrival in the kithen I checked all ingredients to be used. While waiting chef Dino come i and my friends tell story about what we do. More or less at 10.25 am chef Dino come and I go straight prepare my self, after that we oneline. Chef Dino explain about what we should do and for my group get menu rotasi I.I that is chicken salad hawaian, shrimp bisque, beef stew, zucchini a’la provencale, yellow butter cake and french bread. Then chef Dino explain how many fillet of sole starting from skinning, fillet and way of processing.

     After that we directly divide the section for prepare all ingredients, I and Eryanto get yellow butter cake and french bread. After that we doing according with the section, and then I make french bread and Eryanto make yellow butter cake. I preparing ingredients that is yeast, salt flour and water. The first I straight dough method and I pour the water little by little untill the dough smooth, after that I rounding for 2 minute then proofing 30 minute. While waiting the dough in proofing I help Eryanto for make yellow butter cake I help preparing moulding and then I help Gita prepare ingredients for appetizer. I showing how cutting the cream cheese, onion, pinnapple and for cruton garlic and shallot.

     Then the dough french bread finish in proofing I rounding again for 5 minute then portion scale and after I portion I mould and I proofing again in the sit pan 10 minute. After that I baked for 30 minute with temperature 250*C. While waiting french breadin bake I help Eryanto again for maoulding the cake and I bake wit temperature more or less 150*C. I help Azriel for cut the beef, after french bread finish in the bake I put off from oven and I cooling with room temperature.

     And I make frosting for yellow butter cake consist of cream cheese, sugar, lemon and whipping cream. I mix cream cheese and sugar untill stiff and I gift the lemon squeeze, in my separate place as well mix whipping cream untill stiff to. After both are stiff I mixed in one mixing bowl then save in cheeler.

     After what I do have been completed, I do general cleaning untill finish. Then I break whilw waiting my friends doing a general cleaning and we we called by chef Dino for cleaning and repairing the office chef. At 18.45 pm we oneline and pray before we go home.

     On Mondays is mid day for my group. I come at 07.25 am and upon I arrived in the kitchen I prepare my self, without waiting chef Dino we are direct for doing. At the time we were doing chef Dino say oneline for tell me mechanism mid practical today, then we back to doing and at 11.00 am all the food ready for ecplained in the restaurant.

     At 12.00 restaurant open and all the food have come out to be served. And after restaurant close we direct to cleaning all the tools and are wich we used and we direct to general cleaning. After general cleaning we break while waiting chef Dino. At 16.30 am chef Dino say oneline for tell me about mid practical today and at 17.05 am we pray before go home.






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

UTENSIL & EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL  1. Meat Hammer Fungsi : Untuk memipihkan daging Material :  Cara membersihkan : Dicuci dengan sabun lalu dibisal memakain air bersih 2. Fish Scissor Fungsi : Alat khusus untuk menggunting bagian-bagian ikan Material : Stainless stell dan plastik Cara membersikan : Dicuci dengan sabun lalu dibisal memakai air bersih 3. Potatoe Cutter Fungsi : Alat ini  dapat diatur agar hasil yang diperoleh sesuai dengan bentuk potongan yang diinginkan  Material : Stainless steel Cara membersihkan :  Dicuci dengan sabun lalu dibisal memakai air bersih EQUIPMENT 1. Baking Oven Fungsi : Oven yang digunakan untuk membakar roti dan kue Material : Stainless steel Cara membersihkan : Dilap menggunakan napkin/serbet yang basah 2. Range Tops Fungsi : Alat memasak dengan sumber panas yang dihasilkan dari gas, listrik. Suatu alat (kompor) yang digunakan untuk memasak Material : Stainless stell, besi, baja Cara membersihkan :